Friday, November 19, 2010

A Homestead Dream


Some dear friends of mine just had a beautiful baby boy, and asked if I would make a wall hanging as a gift for their midwife. She had told them about her dreams to one day have a little homestead with a garden, fruit trees, chickens and a cow. Being a homestead dreamer myself, I was happy to work on this project and had a lot of fun doing it. When I was finished, I thought, "I wouldn't mind living on this homestead myself!" I hope that it brings her many hours of happy homestead dreaming.

1 comment:

  1. That is the sweetest use of wool I may have ever seen. I love it. As someone who is commencing on my own homestead journey, I will be doing a lot of homestead dreaming this winter. Perhaps I should get creative with the daydreaming like you did! Nice work and inspirational product.

    ReplyDelete