Thursday, September 23, 2010

A Little Family


I made this little family of sunflower faeries for my friend's birthday. Taryn and Jeff, are expecting a baby in the coming weeks, and I wanted to make her something honoring the beautiful little family they are creating. Sunflowers are very special to these folks. They had them in their wedding, they have beautiful photographs of them in their house, and they pop up from time to time on Taryn's blog. I decided they absolutely needed a sunflower family. I had a lot of fun making a little beard, so you might be seeing some little bearded fairy men on my Etsy store sometime soon. I also have more teeny tiny baby acorn hats!




3 comments:

  1. This little fae family is adorable!!!! Definitely brought a big smile to my face. I have an affinity for sunflowers as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful acorn family.

    I gave you a blog award on my site. Please stop by to claim it.

    http://kathishippiehaven.blogspot.com/

    Kathi

    ReplyDelete